Welcome to Fitz's On The Lake - Along the Shores of Lake Wisconsin
New owners Joe Hyland and Mark Obois Welcome You!
"Lake Wisconsin's Best Restaurant and Sports Bar mid-way Between Lodi and the Merrimac Ferry"
Tradition in the area to enjoy great food with a scenic view of Lake Wisconsin; Fitz’s on the Lake doesn’t disappoint on either count.
YOU'RE ON THE LAKE
- Open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 11 am to 8 pm. Friday 11am to 9:30 pm.
- Saturday 11 am to 9 pm, Sunday 9 am to 8 pm. Breakfast Sunday 9 am to noon. Closed Tuesdays until mid May.
- Easter Brunch Buffet, 9am to 1:30. Featuring Chefs Station Carved Prime Rib, Honey Mustard Ham, Chocolate Fountain, Build your own Ice Cream Sundae, Build your own Cream Puffs, Buttercrumb Baked Haddock Olympia, Cranberry Glazed Chicken Rockefeller, Cheddar Chive Mashed Potatoes, Breakfast Sausage, Bacon Wrapped Baby Red Potatoes, Blueberry Pancakes, Classic French Toast, Crisp Smoked Bacon, Fresh Fruit and More!
- Adults $24.99~ Children under 10 $9.99~ Toddlers No Charge
- Live Music Friday Night
- Seasonal Outdoor seating
- Boater, Snowmobile, or Float Plane Friendly
- Motorcycles Welcome
- Boat Landing Area
- Convenient Waterfront Gas Pump Access
- Daily Lunch and Dinner Specials
- Salad Bar
- Delicious Desserts
- Full Menu
- Carry Out & To Go Orders
- Full Service Bar
- Tap Beers
- Come Listen to our Accordion Player Mike on Friday Nights
- Motel Conveniently Located Across the Street
- Fast Friendly Service
- Good Food
- Good Value. Large Portions
Live Music Every Friday
Friday March 23 Jim Wisniewski
Friday March 30 Until Dawn
Friday April 6, Peter Tish
Lake Wisconsin - A Four Seasons Vacationland
Lake Wisconsin has a lot to offer the vacationer.
It provides excellent fishing, the opportunity to participate in all water and winter sports, and some scenery almost without parallel in the Midwest.
It is also known that this was once one of the favorite hunting and fishing grounds of the Native Americans, and that at various times many villages were located in this area on the banks of the Wisconsin River.
Daily Lunch & Dinner Specials
There’s nightly specials, such as Saturday’s prime rib au jus or broasted chicken and fish combo on Sundays.
Seniors can find dinner specials for $8.99 and under.
The restaurant also serves breakfast and sandwiches and has a salad bar, all served in a dining room with a Lake Wisconsin view.
Happy Hour 2 for 1 Drinks
Monday thru Thursday 4-6 pm
Sunday Breakfast 9am - Noon.
Express Lunch $7.99
Monday thru Friday - 11a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Soup & Salad Bar
- 4 Hearty Scratch Soups
- Warm Bread Sticks