Welcome to Fitz's On The Lake - Along the Shores of Lake Wisconsin
New owners Joe Hyland and Mark Obois Welcome You!
"Lake Wisconsin's Best Restaurant and Sports Bar mid-way Between Lodi and the Merrimac Ferry"
Tradition in the area to enjoy great food with a scenic view of Lake Wisconsin; Fitz’s on the Lake doesn’t disappoint on either count.
YOU'RE ON THE LAKE
- Open Monday thru Thursday 11 am to 9 pm. Friday 11 am to 9:30 pm. Saturday Breakfast 9-11, Lunch 11-4, Dinner 4-9. Sunday Breakfast Buffet 9-noon, Lunch noon to 4, Dinner 4-9
- Saturday 11 am to 9 pm, Sunday 9 am to 8 pm. Breakfast Sunday 9 am to noon.
Live Music Friday Night
- Seasonal Outdoor seating
- Boater, Snowmobile, or Float Plane Friendly
- Motorcycles Welcome
- Boat Landing Area
- Convenient Waterfront Gas Pump Access
- Daily Lunch and Dinner Specials
- Salad Bar
- Delicious Desserts
- Full Menu
- Carry Out & To Go Orders
- Full Service Bar
- Tap Beers
- Come Listen to our Accordion Player Mike on Friday Nights
- Motel Conveniently Located Across the Street
- Fast Friendly Service
- Good Food
- Good Value. Large Portions
Fitzs 16th Annual Corn Boil
Tuesday August 7th
Magician Brian Martin
Tuesday July 3, 5-8 pm
Sunday July 22, 5-8 pm
Friday June 22 "Until Dawn"
Saturday June 23 "Until Dawn"
Friday June 29 Peter Tish
Saturday June 30 "Until Dawn"
Sunday July 1 Uncle Bert
Lake Wisconsin - A Four Seasons Vacationland
Lake Wisconsin has a lot to offer the vacationer.
It provides excellent fishing, the opportunity to participate in all water and winter sports, and some scenery almost without parallel in the Midwest.
It is also known that this was once one of the favorite hunting and fishing grounds of the Native Americans, and that at various times many villages were located in this area on the banks of the Wisconsin River.
Daily Lunch & Dinner Specials
There’s nightly specials, such as Saturday’s prime rib au jus or broasted chicken and fish combo on Sundays.
Seniors can find dinner specials for $8.99 and under.
The restaurant also serves breakfast and sandwiches and has a salad bar, all served in a dining room with a Lake Wisconsin view.
Happy Hour 2 for 1 Drinks
Monday thru Thursday 4-6 pm
Sunday Breakfast 9am - Noon.
Express Lunch $7.99
Monday thru Friday - 11a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Soup & Salad Bar
- 4 Hearty Scratch Soups
- Warm Bread Sticks